100% Pure Organic Rose Geranium Oil (Pelargoneum Graveolens)
- Certified Organic: Certified by ECOCERT, France
- Vegan and Endorsed by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Botanical name: Pelargoneum Graveolens
- Part of plant used: Entire Plant
- Extraction method: Steam distillation.
Description: Geraniums originate from South Africa and were introduced into Europe in the 17th Century. The essential oil is distilled from the leaves and branches of the plant. It has a sweet and heavy fragrance, a little like rose with a minty overtone.
Precautions: May cause skin irritation in some individuals.
Ideal uses: Ideal for use in oil burner, bath or massage.
Co-blenders: Basil, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Citronella, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Sweet Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Petitgrain, Rosemary, Sandalwood and Ylang-Ylang.
Perfumery Note: Middle.
Bottle size: 10ml.
- No Animal Testing
- No Parabens
- No Petro-Chemicals
- No Synthetic Colors
- No Synthetic Fragrances