Create a holistic retreat with the Sea Kelp Eucalyptus Mineral Bath Soak. This will allow you to reach the ultimate plateau of releasing, relaxing and renewing yourself from a long day by soaking in the bathtub. This bath soak is handcrafted in small batches in Texas. Rest assured, it is vegan, pure, and completely natural.
Packaged in a beautiful clear facing stand-up pouch that is labeled front and back and very easy to open and handle. A great gift!
Directions: Fill your bath with the salts by sprinkling desired amount (usually 1 to 2 tablespoons-depending on how large your tub might be you may need more) throughout your bath water.
Ingredients: Dead Sea Salt, European Sea Salt, Epsom Salt, Sea Kelp, White Kaolin Clay and Essential Oil.
- Dead Sea Salt contains magnesium, calcium and potassium that are thought to help combat stress and also soften and soothe the skin.
- Epsom Salt is absorbed through the skin to replenish the body's levels of magnesium, increases energy, and a great natural moisturizer.
- European Sea Salt is harvested from the pristine waters of the Mediterranean Sea, and a wonderful skin softener.
- Sea Kelp contains over 60 minerals and elements, 21 amino acids, simple and complex carbohydrates.
- White Kaolin Clay softens water and great on normal, dry and sensitive skin.