The sweet, highly floral, jasmine-like aroma of ylang ylang makes this oil irresistible.
Read below for a list of it's many benefits!
- Often used as an anti-depressant as well as a spiritual balancer.
- Used to treat frigidity and impotence in men, it has a reputation for acting as an aphrodisiac.
- Can balance hormones, treat PMS and menopausal symptoms. In some cases of infertility caused by amenorrhoea, it may help bring on periods.
- Use as a facial toner to balance oily skin.
- Used in a compress, it can help lower a fever.
Ylang ylang blends well with clary sage, rosewood, bergamot, vetiver, sandalwood, orange, mandarin and many other oils for truly exotic blends.